Well it's just been crazy for award receiving of late, so I saved them all up for one epic post!
First up is an award from the lovely eolist petite - an award that I actually received last year that somehow bypassed the grey matter (sorry) - And in keeping with the rules of Awards, I shall in turn pass this on to Kato over at Pandoras Box whose blogging enthusiasm is infectious, with entries that are openly written and a treat to read!
Next up is the extremely macho Award fro the talented Indigo, The sweet friends Award...
To complete this award I have to name 10 things that make me happy. I'm not going to included friends, family and loved ones as they go without saying - you guys rock!
In no particular order:
1. Cheese - especially a strong Chedder
2. Computer games - an addict since I was old enough to hold a controller
3. Graphic novels - I love the escapism, the mythology and the artwork (the super powers are cool too)
4. D&D - The joining of like minded yet eclectic bunch of people, that always leave me smiling
5. Photography - allows me capture what my eye misses
6. My Triumph - it feels great to be out in the open, whilst traveling at speed and in style
7. Chili's - I'm a complete mug for spicy food
8. Ale - the best part of being a bitter drinker is tasting the local brew where ever you roam
9. Comedic sitcoms - My current favorite is, The Big Bang Theory
10. Swords - I'm a boy, swords make me happy
And I shall passing this Award on to Darren, who painstakingly records our D&D adventures on his blog: Geeks, Heroes and Monsters and has been a great friend for many years
Next up is an epic Award from the chaotic iDifficult for being an avid follower of his ingenious blog, which happens to come with a long list on questions to answer. Reminiscent of the times I spent filling out similar things on MySpace, I dived in with nostalgic giddiness:
1. What is your current obsession?
I tend to spread my time equally between my bike, my xbox, my comics, my computer and ale
2. What are you wearing today?
A T-shirt that came free with Vice magazine, jeans & stripy socks
3. What’s for dinner?
As I'm having a lazy Sunday, I'll be having cheese and pickle rolls, with pickled shallots and Twiglets on the side
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Something that lubricates, penetrates and displaces - I'll be giving my bike a good time later, with a can of GT85
5. What are you listening to right now?
Britpod - A multicultural expletive, that often makes me laugh out load - not recommended for the easily offended, but may just make you wee a little
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A big hearted person that writes like Douglas Admas. I imagine his thought process as a marble, falling through a never ending game of KerPlunk
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
There are quite a few castles around here, one of those would be lovely!
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Completed tattoo sleeve - that would be ace
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Where ever Ziggy feels I could be most useful
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"For Gods sake Jim, I'm Doctor, not a Voodoo man!"
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Miss Scarlet - I want to Why and Where she did it
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Keep it natural, tight and tactile
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Edge, though 'Vice' is a close second
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Either a rear wheel for my bike or something pretty for Ani - It's a tough choice
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Dresses with jeans - for some reason it really irritates me
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Marilyn Monroe - Clothes didn't suit her
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Long - purely because I do not have to pay for haircuts and I'm lazy
21. What are you going to do after this?
Make my cheese & pickle rolls then turn on the Xbox for some 'Boarderlands' action
22. What are your favourite movies?
Black Snake Moan - Ace Ventura - Secretary - Big Lebowski
23. What inspires you?
The weather - it has a massive impact on my mood and creativity
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Robbie - Gumley - and currently - Sabelle
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
TEA, but the first one on the day needs a little sugar
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Cook myself a Chili con Carne - Go for a ride - Seek hugs from Ani
27. What makes you go wild?
Someone borrowing a DVD/CD/game and leaving it out of its case, data side down ggrrrrrrrr
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
all of those listed on the right, plus any that have cool bikes (or boobs)
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Apple and Rhubarb crumble with custard
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Honestly - none. I'm typing offline baby!
31. Favorite Season?
Season Three Family Guy
32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Pasta Bake! - Sorry, I get a little excited by past bake - it's so simple yet satisfying
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
But we've already exchanged money - It would be rude not to let them do their job - besides, it's paddle week!
34. What are you afraid of the most?
These questions never ending
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Where's my glasses?.... Thats more like it, oh yeah
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Farting - guaranteed
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President for one day?
Fly around in the UFO that was found all those years ago
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going?
Hugs - Not macho, but they work
40. What's word drives you crazy when you hear it?
Leicester - said by a tourist
41. What's your least favourite character trait?
My memory - it's shockingly bad
42. What do you get if you multiply six by nine?
okay, so a multiple of 6 is 36 divided by 9 equals... 4
It's now my duty to pass this on whilst adding a question of my own. I am passing the award on to Anipants - whom without her support my smiles would not have been as frequent or as large. Check out some of her lovely pictures over at: Welcome to the darkside...
And also AJ who has been a follower since the beginning - cheers for the support :)
Plus I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone that has commented throughout - you know who you are - you're Ace!
And the question I am adding is:
43. What gadget could you not live without?
Lastly, I was surprised and overjoyed to receive another Award from eolist petite, this time for "thought bubbles [that] not only make me grin but provoke thought and inspire" Which is an absolute honor!
I'm not going to pass on this award just yet, I think I'll hang onto it for a little while. Besides I am desperately wanting my cheese & pickle rolls now, the belly be a grumbling!