02/06/2010

School of Fashion Photo Shoot




Leanne Cannon
After a lengthy process, I've finally got around to posting some of the final edits from this shoot. One which had me working until the early hours, to make sure they were ready for the printers deadline (tired panda eyes ensued) The designs are by this years graduates, and I wish them all the best for next weeks graduate fashion week. Full credits at the end :) 
Meral Karakum
Shreegowri Jayaprasad
Chelsea Bravo
Victoria Jolly
Lydia Vousvouni
Rebecca Davidson
Cherelle Reid
Carla Grima
Rebecca Watson
Emma Box
Credits
Photography: me!
Styling: Johannes Reponen
Styling assistants: Rachel Cooper, Garth McGrath & Stelios Stylianou
Makeup: Lucy Jayne
Models: Emmanuel Corre, Angelle Boucher & Celine Sheridan

If your up in London next week for GFW, I may see you there! :)

3 comments:

Eolist Petite said...

stunning and artistic. every single one of them! me like very much! BRAVO!

Indigo Roth said...

Lovely photos Robbie, but damned peculiar designs from the fashionistas. Or maybe I'm just 41. Bah.

Occasionally called Robbie said...

Thank you both - I really like this series :)