09/08/2010

Rough around the edges

A very short post today as my mind is totally blank of late - when I finally managed to get the ol' grey matter into better shape, I'll be back with more tales and brain belches :) But in the mean time I thought I'd post a few images that have been kicking around the hard drive. I've done very little to them, I have not even cropped them - as I said, brain = mush. But I quite liked the shoot which was styled by Kayleigh Firth and shot by myself back in May, unfortunately I can not remember the models name, but as/when/if I remember I'll add the her details later - Enjoy






1 comment:

Occasionally called Robbie said...

Eolist Petite said...
quite interesting shots - and wardrobe. were these shot for anything specific?
9 August 2010 18:36

Occasionally called Robbie said...
Eolist - Kayleigh did all the ground work for this shoot, as part of one of her projects. I agreed to help out, and think we got some nice shots :)
11 August 2010 01:38

eolist petite said...
some excellent shots indeed.
11 August 2010 18:34