10/04/2013

New London hates you!

A friend of mine from New London has started up his own brand called 'Trywork Trading Co' he's a talented artists and a keen pipe smoker - he's awesome. When he produced a T-shirt of a pipe smoking whale, I was keen to get myself one. After no pause he suggested a swap, I get one of his, if he could have one of mine, specifically my 'He-Man' design.

So the transatlantic exchange went ahead, and just a short 2 weeks later it arrives, giving me an excuse (like I needed one) to jump infront of the camera for a self portrait... and I think my smile is really coming along, what do you think?

As always, many thanks for stopping by ;D

1 comment:

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Robbie! There you are, looking somewhat rough and ready! Regards to you and your lady, it's always a pleasure dropping by. Indigo