30/09/2010

Thunder - Thunder - Thundercats Ho!

(vote now for your favorite designs)


With my silk screens almost complete and supplies being finalised, I am almost ready to kick off the Geeksticals brand! But as ever I am always tinkering away with potential designs in the background, so here are two more for the mix with obvious inspiration from one of my favorite childhood shows...

Thundercats (his)


Thundercat hoe (hers)

The immediate problem I have is choosing which designs are to become reality for the first run!? I am thinking of starting out with 4 and seeing where they take me, so here is your chance to have a say in which 4 they may be! Check out Geeksticals.com to see all the designs so far and vote for your favorites!

Many thanks for stopping by and please vote! =D

No comments: