24/07/2012

Eternia, for real

If you've been here before, you'll know that I like to make things.
Currently, I am enjoying taking a childhood favorite of mine, HE-MAN, and relocating it's scenery and characters into... well, somewhere new. Be that a classic Turner picture, a Victorian postcard, a movie poster... you get the idea. Here is what I have come up with so far, feel free to comment...





I am enjoying this distraction very much, so needless to say, there shall probably be more to come.

As always, thank you kindly for stopping by :D

4 comments:

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Robbie! I know this kind of bloggy creative distraction all too well. And I like your results! Indigo

Occasionally called Robbie said...

Cheers very much Indigo :)

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

As they say, the devil is in the details. And so many details here! Well done, Robbie!

Anonymous said...

That second one is awesome, for sure.